Monday, August 12, 2013

Italian Crescents


Let me just tell you, my husband can completely kill a can of crescents on his own. I mean, I can make them, walk away, and he'll be done... fast. So the other day when I found a can in my fridge that had originally been bought for some purpose that I've forgotten (yet another meal plan item I didn't make I suppose!) I decided to use them to make a simple side dish. This was similar to a garlic bread type of roll, and it was truly delicious. I managed to sneak one or two away from John before he housed them all! Try these- you can easily substitute any seasonings you prefer for what I used and make a delicious side dish.

Source: Stephanie Cooks Original

Ingredients:
1 tube reduced fat crescents (or regular)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Italian seasonings
1/4 tsp parsley
Salt

Directions
1- Preheat the oven to 375.
2- Roll the dough out into 8 triangles. Evenly sprinkle the cheese over each triangle.
3- Roll up into crescent shape.
4- Meanwhile, combine butter and seasonings.
5- Use a pastry brush to brush butter over all rolls evenly.
6- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden.


No comments:

Post a Comment