Monday, November 4, 2013

Roasted Parmesan Oregano Potatoes


I love oven roasted potatoes a little too much. I don't make them often because I really have minimal self-control when they're around. When Cassie posted this recipe I was so psyched because anytime you combine cheese with potatoes it's a total win. These come together quickly, baked up deliciously, and are very versatile and easy to make. Landon was skeptical of them, which isn't shocking since he's skeptical of basically all food, but after he requested "ket-up" (or ketchup as most of us call it) he was eager to dig in. Yet another winning recipe from Cassie... she never steers me wrong!

I should mention I made 1/3 of the recipe but kept the cheese the same as the original recipe linked below. We love cheese in this house! If I were to make the whole recipe I'd probably up the cheese...because, well... cheese makes life better.

Source: Cassie Craves

Ingredients:
3 pounds baby red potatoes, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/4 cup olive oil

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and use your hands to spread the seasonings and oil evenly over the potatoes.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping occasionally, until browned and crispy.

3 comments:

  1. Cheese does indeed make life better! I'm so glad you liked these. They are definitely hard to resist, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to make these!
    :) Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made these last night for dinner and they were fabulous! I did have to roast them longer than the time in the recipe - I'm sure it's all relative to the size you cut your potatoes into, since there isn't a dice size mentioned. But they smelled lovely while baking and my husband loved them.

    ReplyDelete