Thursday, December 17, 2009

Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Cookies



Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been really busy with the holidays, shopping, parties, etc. Life's hard, huh? While I haven't been updating I have certainly been baking! I will be updating the next few days with cookie recipes that I am making for my cookie platters. I made these chocolate chip cookies because I thought they seemed interesting. Bisquick in place of flour?! Interesting, right? I tasted that batter and thought "Blech- these are going in the trash." I decided to bake up a batch just to see and Oh... My... GAWD.... these are my new go-to chocolate chip cookies. I loved loved loved these. I can't recommend them highly enough- just try them! I will be making these often for a long time to come!

All Recipes

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
2 cups buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
1 cup chocolate chips, I used 1/2 milk 1/2 semisweet

Directions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Mix butter or margarine, sugar and egg together. Stir in baking mix and chocolate chips.
Drop teaspoonfuls of dough about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.

1 comment:

  1. I googled french toast souffle and got brought to your website. I love your blog! I love cooking myself and will have to try some of these yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete