Sunday, July 13, 2014

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad


Heyyyyy... remember me? This month has been crazy so far! I traveled to Boston by myself for a conference and had so much fun exploring on my own. I never expected to enjoy the experience but I really did! I also taught a PD class for my district, have been going to the beach/splash grounds/and parks with my son, and just really enjoying summer. With that said, I have thought of you guys here often, but didn't take the time to really come and update. I apologize! I do have so many yummy things to share so I will be here more!

This salad was a list minute idea. We were going to dinner at my sister's house but didn't decide to do this until close to 4, I hadn't bought anything in preparation of making a side dish to share, and decided to just use what I had. It ended up being quite good! It wasn't an original idea, I had seen this somewhere online but couldn't find the recipe so I ended up just winging it. It came out pretty good! A nice easy side dish or meal for the summer!

Ingredients:
1 head of romaine lettuce
1 tomato
1 carrot
1 cup chopped grilled or rotisserie chicken
2 cups cooked pasta (any shape)
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Caesar dressing, to taste

Directions:
1- Toss all of the ingredients above together in a large bowl. Add the dressing slowly and toss until lightly coated. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment