Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Loaded Baked Potato Dip


Howdy... long time no see ;) If I don't sit down during the weekend and blog it just doesn't happen. I guess you can figure out that I've been busy lately and not focusing on the blog! I apologize. I have a few great things coming your way though, starting with this dip. I made this for the Super Bowl and I really enjoyed it. I followed the recipe to a T, the only thing I made sure to do was make the bacon really crispy because I didn't want it to be too mushy. I was also thinking this would be delicious as a hot dip! I think next time I will throw it in the oven, I think it'll be even better hot!

Source: Taste of Home Cooking

Ingredients:
16 oz sour cream
16 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions, chopped

Directions:
1- Mix the sour cream, most of the bacon, most of the cheese, and most of the green onions together. Chill for a few hours (at least one hour).
2- When ready to serve, stir and then top with the remaining bacon, cheddar and green onions.
3- Serve with potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment