Thursday, April 9, 2009

Onion Roasted Potatoes


When John and I first got engaged we held a small dinner party at our place. The problem? I had NO idea how to cook! I searched everywhere for easy recipes. One of the recipes I made that night was this potato recipe. The recipe comes right off the side of the Lipton Onion Soup Mix box. Even though this recipe is incredibly easy it is always a crowd pleaser!

Ingredients:

1 Envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2-4 lbs. of potatoes- cubed (I used red potatoes this time)
1/3 cup Olive Oil

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees

In 13 X 9 baking or roasting pan, combine all ingredients. (I use a plastic cooking bag to shake up the oil, seasoning, and potatoes together before emptying contents of bag into the pan)

Bake, stirring occasionally, about 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment