Saturday, February 14, 2009

Banana Sherbert Smoothie



Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Tonight John and I went to our favorite local Italian restaurant and had a great dinner. I wanted to make something small but we certainly weren't hungry or in the mood for anything heavy. I had a tub of sherbert in the freezer and decided to throw some things together and make a smoothie. This came out great- very fruity and light tasting. I highly recommend this. The following amounts yielded one serving.

Ingredients:
5-6 ice cubes
1 small banana, sliced into pieces
3 ounces of orange juice
1 cup of orange creamsicle sherbert (you can sub any kind you have but this one had swirls of vanilla ice cream in it which definitely added a nice creamy element to the drink)

Directions:
1- Put all of the ingredients in the blender, blend until smooth! I used the smoothie and ice crush features on my blender and it came out perfect. Can it get any easier than that?!

1 comment:

  1. Very tasty. Readers, sorry I've been hogging Steph lately. We've been splurging and going out a lot lately. I return her soon promise.

    ReplyDelete