Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fruit Dip


So it's my turn to make breakfast for my husbands meeting tomorrow. I decided to go with fresh fruit with a fruit dip and banana crumb muffins. This recipe is very simple. My mother-in-law made a fruit dip on Thanksgiving using cream cheese and Cool Whip that was so good so I decided to try my hand at this using a few simple ingredients. It came out delicious.

Ingredients:
4 ounces of cream cheese
1 tub of Cool Whip
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of powdered sugar

Directions:

Cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Pour in the powdered sugar, beat until combined. Add vanilla, stir again.
Add in the Cool Whip, beat until well combined. (This took about 5 minutes on high in my KitchenAid mixer. It was really hard to get rid of the clumps but it eventually happened!

3 comments:

  1. Looks quick, easy, and tasty! I'll have to remember this one for next time I want to take breakfast in to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple and light dip! Looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so good! I dipped my fruit and then ate the leftovers plain with a spoon! :X

    ReplyDelete