Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Warm Strawberry Sauce




I love Greek yogurt for breakfast or a snack. It's filling, nutritious, protein rich, and quite tasty. However, I am not big on just plain yogurt. I like to add some excitement to it. When I saw this strawberry sauce I knew I was onto something. This was delicious. It was juicy, warm, and sweet. Perfect contrast to the cold yogurt. Best of all? One ingredient. Can't top it now can you?

Source: Loser for Life

Ingredients:
Fresh strawberries, sliced

Directions:
1- Place the strawberries in a microwave safe bowl.
2- Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minutes, depending on how many strawberries used.
3- The strawberries will burst and be a liquidy, juicy syrup.
4- Serve over yogurt, pancakes, etc.

** 1 point per 1.5 cups of strawberries

1 comment: