Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peanut Butter Pretzel Snaps



Anyone else LOVE the combination of sweet and salty? If so, this is the dessert/snack for you! I had these for the first time when our friend James' mother made them. They are so delightfully simple. The only thing is that they can be time consuming because you have to put one of each ingredient carefully stacked on top of the other. These little pretzel snaps are ALWAYS a hit. Enjoy!

P.S.- I have to thank John for dealing with me and sorting my M&Ms by color so I could use only Fall colors for these! Thanks babe!!

Ingredients:
1 bag of Snyder pretzel Snaps
1 bag of peanut butter wafers (I buy them at Michaels or A.C. Moore in the baking/Wilton aisle)
M&Ms

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 200.
Lay the desired number of pretzels flat on a cookie sheet.
Place one peanut butter wafer on top of each pretzel.
Place the cookie sheet in the oven. Allow the peanut butter to get warm (this takes about 3 minutes).
Remove from the oven, place one M&M on each peanut butter pretzel.
Allow to cool completely before serving.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh i am so excited you put these on here, i really want to make them. they look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I would absolutely LOVE these...the salty-sweet combo is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to help love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made these, also...so good! They're already a hit with my family. :)

    ReplyDelete